Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Nieces

Well last night it wasn't my brother the Schiz acting crazy it was my nieces.They arguing over eye solution for contacts.One diecided that this was work trying to break baby sister car windows over.They called the parents in SC and I called them back and said got to bed I got this. Keisha finally came home and went to bed but I at first locked her out the house becaus e she was fighting wiht Choaron who is the oldest and Tiffany was just arguing with her about the solution. I am tired but you know I will be ok just had to get that off my chest. I did tell exactly right cause I woke up out my sleep but you get the jist of it.This was a petty fight and Keisha didn't need to get so violent about this she gets paid today she can by some solution. But she was just way to wreckless I will have to watch out for that now. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment