Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WOW my brother acted a total fool last .Threatening to kill people and just crazy.No idea what set him off but he says that if we have him on camera then F@#& all of us and we can sholve it up our a@# . He went on this rant from the time I got home until I went to bed.The kids were upset and he has no remorse about this.He thinks that he will not get in trouble or there are no consequences.We all suffer and we only want what's best for him. But when he runs out of the room and says that we had his guns takjen because he was going to kill us or he was going to kill my older brother Irby's son in front of the kids he is nuts. I will not blame myself for this part of his action even though I did have him committed to Hillcrest awhile back. But the judge says it's out of my hands and if he does not comply he will have to go to Bryce in Tuscaloosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment