Thursday, December 27, 2018

What is wrong with me?

The biggest question in the world. What is wrong? I don't know. I mean there're a lot of reasons things are happening there are a lot of explanations but I don't know what they are I just got blown everyday. I shed a few tears I do my breathing exercises. Nothing seems to work just seems to be never ending I just don't know me there has to be an into this these feelings these emotions that I'm having coming there has to be a I have to feel normal again at some point in time I mean I'm getting therapy. But I still have all of these questions and all these thoughts moving around in my head and my stomach in chest and throat are always in knots I feel like I'm just full of emotions. Why these emotions won’t let me go I know everybody has them most I know everybody has to feel a certain way why can I feel that way and feel normal. I'm taking deep breath here because I'm trying to soothe my soul I've been wanting to cry all day I have shed a few tears but it didn't seem like it now it never seems like enough. Maybe one morning I wake up and feel wonderful for more than just a day or two I want to feel wonderful for the rest of my life and I hope and pray that happens and I wish that you would pray that that happens for me too. Thank you