Friday, December 7, 2018

I just don’t know

I just don't know what's going. One minute I'm fine in the next minute I feel like I'm lost and Anxious. I mean I have my therapy I take my medication and still just don't feel right I'm trying to find things to do my swimming lessons and then I'm going to start those back I just want this I Just want this feeling to go away I want to feel again. So hopefully when I go to the doctor on the 17th everything will now and she'll give me something that's going to work for more than a month so I can just feel excited I want to feel like taking a bath I want to not have the anxiety anything I can sleep late without feeling bad. I just feel I’d rather be sick than feel this emptiness inside me I just just wanted to go away it just makes me really really sad.