Friday, March 8, 2019

So far so good


I know it’s been awhile but I have been through so many things in the past few months that didn’t want to write about it of it. My life has been a rollercoaster with Perimenopause, anxiety and depression I didn’t know which way to turn. I have been to mu OB/GYN for the menopause and I am having surgery on Tuesday for Fibroids. So I hope that helps with my hormones. I also have a vitamin D deficiency and that also caused issue with my health. So now I am taking my meds and exercising. Trying to keep everything at a routine. I also found it easier manage pressure another thing that needed to been in the best frame of mind. There's just so much I didn't realize that's associated with anxiety and depression that can also affect you and in the past few weeks I have been going to all of my doctors to make sure that I'm at my best. I had become so focused on my weight gain that I also forgot about everything else was just you know gaining weight but my doctor helped me realize that I needed to focus on the exercise and not losing the weight just staying healthy and also I have fluids so he has been taking water pills every day to help with the fluid which is probably part of the weight gain. But they're so much more I need to say but I'm just going to start off slow and I'll be back in try to talk more about what's going on just just make sure you take care of yourself. And if you need other people to help you stay the best you please ask for help. Thanks