Monday, November 12, 2018

Why do I feel this way?

You know when I can explain? I can explain why I feel this way mean is no rhyme or reason to for it I just know that it's Christmas over the holiday season tickets almost Thanksgiving today is November 12,2018. And I just feel I don't know what's going on I'm going to go see my therapist tomorrow and hopefully she'll have some insight into why am feeling this way I think it's because it's coming up on the holidays and I just feel blah with a touch of anxiety. Hopefully things will go better after Wednesday my swimming lessons have two more swimming after that. I'm hoping that I can learn to swim so that I can practice more I keep saying this but I get such fear when I get to the deep end of the pool. Hopefully Wednesday all will go well I will keep you updated. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment