Friday, November 16, 2018

Anxiety and swimming

Well what the swimming lessons on Wednesday that was November 14 , 2018 and I was having a little trouble floating in the water letting go and I talk to my therapist about that and she says he no swimming shows you what you're really not letting go. I think I'm just not trusting myself which is the swim instructor was saying but I'm going to make every effort this coming Wednesday to clothing underwater no float know anything I just trying learned and just trying to let go it won't be easy I know that but I I have got if I want to learn to swim I've got to do this so I will keep you posted I have an appointment with my therapist Wednesday morning and then I have swimming lessons that evening at four and that is November 21. The day after Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment