Thursday, November 1, 2018

It was a hard day.

Yeah so it's Thursday November 1, 2018 and I didn't have swimming lesson yesterday was Halloween. So i'll have those swimming lessons next week and hopefully i'll have a better time of it it's been two weeks since I've been swimming lessons as I'm hoping you know that I'll be more aggressive I'll be able to push through and then my swim instructor will also feel you know more confident you know because she was freezing it was cold that day and so Seefelt different and maybe heard differences reflected on me. And hopefully you know being there today was such a hard day and I want my worst days now that's a good thing it was not one of my worst days it was just I just was anxious about my first day on my second job babysitting and I just was just scared I guess and just wanted to know how that day was going ago and the day went really well so I'm hopefully it will be the same tomorrow. I mean the baby was great I mean she didn't wasn't fussy she took her bottle the dog was more Busy then the baby was. So you know I guess I mean this is something that I'm going to work through and then the more comfortable I get the more I will enjoy it hopefully I will have a better day as the weeks progress hopefully. And I know this is kind of all over the place when I talk on these blogs is This the way I talk I mean I can always go back and edited and put something together as my book and hopefully one day I'll be have to do that and in an be able to print that out and get that information together and I have a just of book for reflections. I think that would be a good thing because this this blog is been going on for some years is just that I never talk as much as I do now I mean I had stuff to talk about but I just cannot kept it bottled all up inside. And then they just called to strain on me and it was just rough. We will see how things go hopefully I will talk to you some this weekend if not I will definitely talk after Wednesday. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment